PRINT OUT THIS CHECKLIST and post it where you will see it everyday!
- Write down my goals and how I will get there. Daily goals (even everyday tasks, I write down what I want to accomplish the next day every night before bed). Print out my big goals, post them where I will see it everyday, and tell someone who will keep me accountable!
- Write down my weekly workout and meal schedule. Write down the days, activities, and times (so don’t just say “workout”…schedule “6-6:45am workout.” Meals should be scheduled every 3-4 hours from the time you wake-up).
- Log my food. Click here to purchase our custom 8-Week fitness and diet journal and 45-Minute “Body Project Hotlist” Workout Playlist!
I will never know if I’m eating properly if I don’t log my food! It’s proven, no more excuses; just do it. I guarantee I’ll be surprised.
- Give up slow, boring cardio and get creative with my workouts. Ditch the boring treadmill and elliptical machines. I’m wasting my time! I’ve got to incorporate parallel space apk download resistance workouts that incorporate intensity! But I have to get into the mindset that being on a treadmill for 45 minutes or an hour is NOT effective! (Add to my checklist….attend a free Boot Camp Workout in Robbinsville, West Windsor, or Crosswicks, New Jersey to get some creative ideas for my workouts or the new Online Fitness Boot Camp – SlimIn6).
- Drink 65-80 ounces of water everyday (water…not liquids…so no, coffee does not count). No explanation necessary. Water is so critical to my health and maintaining a healthy weight in so many ways. Just do it.
- Get rid of the “white” in my diet. Get rid of processed foods. So this means anything in a “100-calorie pack,” most breads and pastas, chips, cookies, processed foods (and yes, processed “diet” foods too).
- “Go Green.” Add a fruit or vegetable to every single one of my meals (5-6/day). It is nearly impossible to eat too many. Keep frozen fruits and veggies for emergencies when I’ve run out of fresh.
- Sleep at least 7.5 hours every night. (I don’t want to hear that you “do better” on less sleep. Nonsense!). My body needs to recover, needs to rejuvenate. This helps to decrease fat-loving hormones from being secreted in my body. So consider this the “Sleep Diet.”
- Cheat. Yes, cheat. Give myself one day where I indulge (but not over-indulge), this is critical to the weight loss cycle. I am confident that I will get right back on track the very next day (and I won’t feel guilty about the cheat…get over it and move on!)
- Stop talking to myself. Unless I’m telling myself that I am strong, sexy, and can do anything I want to. Anything else is banter that will KILL my weight loss goals. My “inner monologue” is DANGEROUS and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. Practice looking at myself in the mirror and loving what I see.
10 things…that’s it!
Confident in you,