I received SO many emails and messages in response to my 2019 Personal Promise email!
Many women shared with me that even though they want to set a goal for 2019, they still feel STUCK and not really sure how they should go about setting a goal for this next year.
The thing is…
> They WANT to set a goal.
> But they don’t know HOW to do it…
> They’ve just given-up on setting goals because they’ve never been successful at following through.
SO – I decided to create a FREE online workshop:
“3 Steps to Successful Goal-Setting”
In this FREE 45-minute online workshop, you will:
1. Discover why the goals you are setting may actually be the reason you’re not seeing success.
2. Get clarity on the right goal for you.
3. Leave with simple, but highly-effective, action steps based on what I call, “non-negotiables.”
4. Find out what kind of accountability works best for women.
5. Finally feel empowered by your goals and confident you can achieve them!
I’m offering this online workshop two days/times next week:
> Monday, January 7th at 8pm ET
> Wednesday, January 9th at 12pm ET
It’s A FREE WORKSHOP…however, there are a limited number of open spots so you will need to REGISTER!
This is an online workshop – once you register, you’ll receive an email with a link and simple instructions of how to join once the workshop begins. You’ll be able to login and view me (😍) and my presentation from your computer, phone or tablet from the comforts of your home, in your Jam-Jams, or at the office during a lunch break. Super simple!
I hope you’ll take 45 minutes for YOU to join me and jumpstart your 2019!
*And even if you’ve already set a goal, what I’ll share during this workshop will give you tips and strategies so that you’re more likely to follow through.
See you then!
Committed to your success, from the Inside>Out,