(email sent to members 12/20/16)
Hello BP Family!
My team and I have been hard at work behind the scenes planning the upcoming year and we couldn’t be more excited about what we have in store! It’s a big year for Body Project – On January 31st, it will be 10 years since I started BP out of our condo’s second bedroom and my Volkswagen Jetta I took around town as an at-home personal trainer. I’m grateful daily for what BP has brought to my life – so thank you!
I’ll update you with more on our programs and events for 2017 next week when we’re all in “New Year’s” mode.
In the meantime, I did want to update you on some of the membership updates/changes that will take effect January 1st.
The cornerstone of Body Project since the beginning has always been about the focus on consistency and accountability – we can attest that these are critical to long-term success. It has also been the best way for me and my team to support our members to achieve the most meaningful results. We are making a few changes to our monthly membership and FlexFit session pack options in order to allow us to more efficiently focus our resources on keeping our members consistent and accountable to a program that works for each individual woman.
As always, please reach out to me or any of my team if you have any questions or if we can help you determine what the best options for you. It’s important to us that you feel you can reach out with any questions or concerns you have to get the most value from your BP experience.
NEW BENEFITS & UPDATES TO OUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP:
Effective January 1st, 2017
*Our monthly membership is the best option to maximize access to our services and also enables our team to devote more energy and focus on your individual program, goals and results by keeping you consistent and accountable.
– The monthly rate will remain at $199/month for unlimited sessions – now with several new benefits and services! (~$11-$15/session if you attend 3-4 times/week plus the benefits below)
– NEW! Our monthly membership option is now a month-to-month option (we no longer request a 12-month commitment).
– Payments are still automatically withdrawn monthly from a credit/debit account (required for membership registration) and we ask for 30 days notice for cancellation.
– Three (3) pre-reserved sessions weekly for your favorite classes (M-F sessions)
– Quarterly measurements and strategy sessions ($100 value)
– Regular accountability check-ins to keep you on track (text/email/Tracker Folders, etc.)
– Discount on The 8-Week Body Project
– Exclusive member discounts on massage services
– NEW! 10% off all merchandise purchases
– NEW! Discounts on select workshops
– NEW! Automatic enrollment in our 2017 10-Week Challenges (stay tuned for more info!)
– NEW! FREE WATER (yes…it’s the little things in case you forget yours!)
– NEW! Free attendance to member-exclusive events (new in 2017)
– NEW! 4 free guest passes/year
*If you are currently a monthly member, you do not need to change anything – you will automatically have access to these new benefits as of January 1st.
*If you have a grandfathered Basic or Prime membership, the above benefits are not applicable.
*If you are not a current monthly member and would like to enroll, please contact us!
**Read the complete monthly membership information & details HERE.**
CHANGES TO FLEXFIT SESSION PACKS:
Effective January 1st, 2017
– 30 session packs will no longer be available for purchase as of January 1st
– The new rate for 10 session packs will be $185 with a 6-week expiration
– The new rate for 20 session packs will be $339 with a 3-month expiration
– You may still extend your expiration date by one month in exchange for one (1) session. However, as of January 1st, you will be only able to extend your expiration one (1) time
– Measurements/body composition and regular accountability check-ins will no longer be included in the FlexFit member option – you will have the option to schedule a measurement and strategy session with a team member for $25
**We ask that you please take a few moments to read the complete FlexFit session pack policies and details HERE.**
If you have any questions or need any clarification on how these options apply to you, please don’t hesitate to reach out – it’s what we’re here for!
Committed to your success,